The 62nd Grammy Awards are certain to be a night Nick Jonas will never forget, for more than one reason. The singer, 27, had an unfortunate piece of food stuck in between his teeth while performing several new songs alongside his brothers. Luckily, Nick was a good sport about it all, and joked about the mishap on Twitter shortly after his performance. Oops! Nick Jonas performed at the Grammy Awards with an unfortunate piece of food in between his teeth ‘At least you all know I eat my greens!’ Nick cracked, along with a silly emoticon. The Jonas Brothers were one of the first performers of the night, where they sang their new song What A Man Gotta Do and the unreleased track, Five More Minutes. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Grammy Awards 2020: Lizzo proves her status as pop’s newest… Gwen Stefani gives bridal vibes in white gown as she… Priyanka Chopra brings the va va voom to the Grammy Awards… Sophie Turner showcases her long legs in a ruffled miniskirt… Share this article Share The trio are back in the spotlight following a six year hiatus, having made their comeback last year with the Happiness Begins tour and… Read full this story
- 2019 Grammy Awards: Full list of nominees
- Nick Jonas celebrates one week of marriage with Priyanka Chopra-See pic
- Plant & Krauss rule the Grammys
- 2019 Grammy nominations: the full list
- Oscars, Golden Globes and Grammys: The hosts, nominees and how to watch
- The Latest: 'Bohemian Rhapsody' wins best drama Globe Award
- Nothing Feels Better Than Complaining! We’ve Got Gripes About Scooter Vandals, Food Carts and Knute Buehler’s Goatee.
- The 50 Best Performances of 2018 (from Netflix to Broadway) To Binge Over Christmas Break
- “Green Book” Continues Old Tropes and Tired Racial Narratives
- Maine chefs show they can take the heat on food TV
'At least you all know I eat my greens!': Nick Jonas jokes after performing with food in his teeth at Grammy Awards have 297 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at January 27, 2020. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.