An official Twin Peaks VR game was announced last year, and since then we’ve not heard a single quiet peep about the game. But thankfully it’s still happening, and yes, it’s still releasing in 2019, and yes, BOB features in it. Which is a very good reason not to play it.The news and trailer comes courtesy of Welcome to Twin Peaks, which reports that trailer visits locations across all three seasons of the TV series. Familiar locations like the Twin Peaks Sheriff’s Department, Glastonbury Grove and the Red Room appear, though it’s not all about just inhabiting these eerie and iconic spaces: there’s puzzle solving and escape room elements, too.Honestly: I have no way of telling, based on this trailer, whether Twin Peaks VR will be good or not. I love the TV series, but recreated environments won’t necessarily recreate the atmosphere of Twin Peaks. Fingers crossed it’s good when it releases on Steam later this month.
- Twin Peaks VR Game Announced
- Twin Peaks VR will take us into the Red Room
- An official Twin Peaks VR game is in the works, and it's set inside the Red Room
- Shin Megami Tensei IV Final gets trailer that shows story and character
- Fire Emblem: Three Houses Gets Trailer and Release Window
- Kingdom Hearts The Story So Far finally gets a European release date, restocked in US
- Two years after its announcement, Axiom Verge finally gets a physical release on Wii U
- New Mobius Final Fantasy trailer has released
- Destiny soundtrack Music of the Spheres is finally getting an official release (Updated)
- Overkill's The Walking Dead Finally Gets a November Release Date
Twin Peaks VR finally gets a trailer, ahead of its release this month have 283 words, post on www.pcgamer.com at December 9, 2019. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.