Getty Images As the decade comes to a close, we’re creating some Top 10 lists for 2010 to 2019. Up next, our Top 10 linebackers. 1. Luke Kuechly: There aren’t convenient counting stats to appreciate how good he is at his job. Linebackers with large numbers of tackles sometimes play on defenses which can’t get off the field, giving them more opportunities to pile up stats which may or may not mean anything. But Kuechly defines the middle linebacker position in the modern game, with his combination of athleticism, preparation, and instincts. He has the ability to cover tight ends (like Rob Gronkowski), and play in the box. The 2013 defensive player of the year has been to seven Pro Bowls over the last decade. 2. Von Miller: Paired with DeMarcus Ware to lead the Broncos to a Super Bowl title, one of the truly special tandems the game has seen. His 105.0 sacks this decade are more than any player in the league over that span. He has just 7.0 this year heading into Week 17, and unless he gets three more against the Raiders, it would be just his second single-digit sack season. He also has 26 forced… Read full this story
- Iowa Hawkeyes Season Predictions
- Sox, Lineback Win World Title
- 10 Incredibly important business basics EVERYONE needs to know BEFORE they start a business!
- How to Lose 10 Pounds in 2 Weeks - An Easy and Proven Way
- Flavoring Your 10-Inch Cheesecake Recipe
- Pac-10 Season Preview - Oregon State
- Troops Would Rather Have the Air Force A-10 Warthog Aircraft
- Turbulence Training Ways on How to Lose 10% Body Fat
- 10 Ways To Develop A Free Agent Attitude
- 10-Point Checklist For High Visibility in Google
Top 10 linebackers of the decade have 281 words, post on profootballtalk.nbcsports.com at December 26, 2019. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.