Where to find Cyber Monday dealsAmazon – All the things Walmart – Games, Movies, Budget Laptops B&H – Monitors, Laptops, and PCs Best Buy – PCs, Laptops, and Accessories Target – Games, Accessories, and Laptops Staples – Gaming Chairs Lenovo – Discounts on Legion Laptops and PCs Gamestop – Games and Toys Razer – Laptops and Gaming Accessories Newegg – Components and Hardware Microsoft – PCs, Laptops, and Games Dell – Alienware PCs and Laptops NZXT – 10% off all buildsThe advice I give when shopping for Cyber Monday deals is to always check the price history. The size of a discount is usually taken against the list price, and that’s so rarely what a product actually goes for. But here’s an exception: This 27″ BenQ display was selling for $593.49 before Cyber Monday, and now it’s just $399.99. Hey, it’s an actual deal! Love those.It’s a display with good specs, too: An IPS panel (meaning a nice one) at 1440p with a 144Hz refresh rate. That checks all my boxes. Unless you have a godlike PC, hitting high refresh rates at 4K is going to be impossible, so 1440p provides a good middle ground and a respectable bump over… Read full this story
- The Full Guide to Cyber Monday Deals: Over 135 hand-picked offers
- The best Cyber Monday 2018 deals on Apple devices
- The 10 best deals of Cyber Monday 2018
- Amazon Canada Cyber Monday technology deals
- Best Buy Cyber Monday 2018 deals: Nintendo Switch, Galaxy Note 9, iPhone XS, and TV sales
- Walmart’s 10 best deals of Cyber Monday 2018
- Samsung Cyber Monday Deals are Live!
- Verizon Cyber Monday Deals Live: $300 Off Pixel 3, Pixel 2 XL for $15/mo
- Deal: Outfit your smart home with these Cyber Monday Amazon deals
- 7 tips to score the best deals on Cyber Monday
This fancy 144Hz BenQ monitor is down to just $400 for Cyber Monday have 290 words, post on www.pcgamer.com at December 2, 2019. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.