Where to find Cyber Monday deals
Amazon – All the things Walmart – Games, Movies, Budget Laptops B&H – Monitors, Laptops, and PCs Best Buy – PCs, Laptops, and Accessories Target – Games, Accessories, and Laptops Staples – Gaming Chairs Lenovo – Discounts on Legion Laptops and PCs Gamestop – Games and Toys Razer – Laptops and Gaming Accessories Newegg – Components and Hardware Microsoft – PCs, Laptops, and Games Dell – Alienware PCs and Laptops NZXT – 10% off all builds
Best Buy is selling a Lenovo Laptop with a Core i7-9750H and a GTX 1660 Ti for $1,099.99. That’s a $250 saving says Best Buy, but somehow Amazon has a similar, but worse laptop for $1,453. I won’t go so far as to say that Best Buy is underselling the deal, but I will say that you should definitely not buy this laptop from Amazon.
Either way, is it worth $1,099.99? If you’re in the market for a mid-range gaming laptop and want a big screen (for a laptop), I’d say so. It’s possible to find a laptop with a GTX 1660 Ti for under a grand, such as this Omen for $949, but you’d be hard pressed to beat this price when you consider the Lenovo’s 1TB SSD, 17.3″ 144Hz IPS panel, and 16GB RAM.
It’s a trade-off. If you pay $129 dollars more, you can get a very similar Lenovo laptop with an RTX 2060 on B&H right now, but it’s smaller. If you’re going to do most of your gaming on the laptop screen itself, you might prefer the 17.3″ option at the cost of a newer video card. However, the RTX 2060 will come closer to hitting that 144Hz refresh rate. Here’s a comparison of the two cards if you want to dig in more.
If $1,100 happens to be the exact budget you’re on, you could do much worse. Check out our list of the best Cyber Monday laptop deals to compare. This Dell laptop isn’t quite as fancy, but it is $100 cheaper.
Lenovo Legion 17.3″ laptop | GTX 1660 Ti | $1,099.99 (Save $250)You can get GTX 1660 Ti-powered laptops for less, but not with a 17.3″ 144 Hz display, a 1TB SSD, and a Core i7-9750H. If you plan to hook up your laptop to a monitor, go with a smaller one to save money.View Deal
Top 5 Cyber Monday gaming laptop deals
- HP Omen gaming laptop with GTX 1660 Ti, headset, and mouse:
was $1,399.99now $949.00 at Walmart
- Acer Nitro 7 AN715-51-73BU gaming laptop | was $1,099.99, now $699.99
- Asus ROG Zephyrus S GX531 gaming laptop with RTX 2080 Max-Q:
was $2,399.99, now $2,199.99 at Amazon
- HP 15.6″ gaming laptop with 1050:
was $649.99, now $449.99 at Best Buy
- Lenovo Legion Y540 gaming laptop with RTX 2060:
was $1,599.00,now $1,229.00 at B&H Photo
Cyber Monday deals
We’re collecting all the best deals from across the web for PC gaming, from the latest graphics cards to the most comfortable gaming chairs, and everything in-between. Stay tuned to PC Gamer all through Cyber Monday for up to the minute savings.
- British Christmas bargain hunters ‘spend £3.5 BILLION as Super Saturday smashes Cyber Monday figures’
- What is Cyber Monday 2017, when is the day of online bargains and which UK retailers are offering deals?
- Cyber Monday 2016 we pick six of the best deals and explain how to bag a bargain
- What is the difference between Black Friday and Cyber Monday and which day is best for discounts?
- What’s on for Cyber Monday 2016 and which UK retailers are have deals on?
- Cyber Monday outshines Black Friday
- What is Cyber Monday 2016, when is it and which UK retailers are offering deals?
- We reveal how you can spot scam websites and avoid your cash being part of cyber criminals’ £8.6m Cyber Monday haul
- Ryanair launches one-day Cyber Monday sale with 20% off 10 million seats
- ASOS Black Friday 2016 deals – how to get 20% off EVERYTHING until Cyber Monday