Hyundai Motor Company on Wednesday announced it aims to electrify most of its new models in emerging markets like India by 2035.Announcing its ‘Strategy 2025’ global roadmap to morph into a smart mobility solutions provider, Hyundai also said it would invest a total of KRW 61.1 trillion between 2020-2025 in research and development (R&D) and future core technologies.According to Hyundai, it will first address vehicle electrification by targeting younger demographics and enterprise customers with affordable battery electric vehicles (BEVs) to achieve economies of scale.The company said electrification of most of its models in markets like India and Brazil will be done by 2035 after the doing the same in key markets ilike Korea, US, China and Europe.”By 2025, the company aims to sell 670,000 electric vehicles annually, comprising 560,000 BEVs and 110,000 fuel-cell electric vehicles (FCEVs),” the company said.Out of the total investment plan, KRW 41.1 trillion will be allocated for product and capex to enhance competitiveness in existing businesses, while approximately KRW 20 trillion will be dedicated to future technologies, including electrification, autonomous driving, artificial intelligence (AI) robotics, personal air vehicle (PAV) and new energy area, the company said in a statement.For Hyundai, India is a major manufacturing base… Read full this story
- 2020 Hyundai Creta SUV Launched In India At Rs 9.99 Lakh: The King Is Back In A Brand-New Avatar!
- Hyundai Elantra BS6 1.5-Litre Diesel Engine To Be Introduced Soon In India
- VW Group announces 1 billion Euro investment in India
- New (2020) Hyundai Creta: Top Things To Know About The Brand New Avatar Of The Iconic SUV
- 9 Highly-Awaited Car Launches In India Postponed Because Of Coronavirus Pandemic
- Maruti's Dzire overtakes Alto as best selling PV model in July
- Maruti Suzuki Dzire Facelift (2020) Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 5.89 Lakh
- Skoda Karoq Bookings Open At Rs 50,000 Ahead Of India Launch
- Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Achieves 5.5Lakh BS6 Units Sales: New Milestone Crossed
- TVS Jupiter BS6 Models Specifications Revealed: Features, Details, And Prices
Hyundai's Strategy 2025 aims to electrify India models by 2035 have 313 words, post on auto.economictimes.indiatimes.com at December 4, 2019. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.