With Christmas Day just weeks away, you don’t want the stress of leaving it until the last minute to find the perfect presents for the men in your life. If you’re bored of the classic novelty tie and boxers, FEMAIL has searched the high street and beyond to find the best gifts to suit everyone from sport fanatics and new homeowners, to the person who has everything. With the likes of gadgets, alcohol, the latest cologne and even a tour of Lord’s cricket ground in the mix, this gift guide is sure to have something for all ages – and budgets! But don’t panic, we haven’t forgotten the stocking fillers, with an essential grooming set and a pair of socks featuring his beloved pet pooch on the list, too! UNDER £50 Tour of Lord’s Cricket Ground (From) £25.00 If you’re searching for a special Christmas gift for the sports lover in your life, Lord’s Cricket Ground may just have the answer. Tours of Lord’s give visitors a unique opportunity to go behind-the-scenes and explore some of the most famous and iconic sights in sport. Standard tours are £25 and prices for premium tours start at £100 Shop Silent Pool Gin £37.00… Read full this story
- Real story behind Loving Pablo
- Richard Keys’ ex wife Julia reveals how his ‘pathetic’ affair with daughter’s pal tore their family apart
- Former air hostess reveals how 'perfect man' conned her out of £400k
- How old is Katherine Jenkins, how many albums has she sold, who’s her husband and how many children does she have?
- Royal wedding latest news: Meghan Markle and Prince Harry head home to start married life
- Real-life Meghan Markles reveal what it’s like to marry a British guy… from learning rude slang to making the first move
- The redemption of Chris Jones, the rugby player banned for life
- Roman Abramovich: Chelsea-owner and close friend of Putin must reveal finances to get back into the UK
- Couple reveal secret to getting their entire wedding for free
- Only after his death was story of Harry Brazier’s brave RAF war service revealed
From your sports fanatic husband to a friend that has everything, we reveal the must-have gifts the men in your life will LOVE this Christmas - including touchscreen gloves and a £99 temperature-control mug have 347 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at December 10, 2019. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.