My career as a moonshiner in Red Dead Online is off to an interesting start. After spending an eye-watering 25 gold bars on a moonshiner’s shack, collecting some moonshining gear and rescuing a long-winded French mixologist to serve as my booze chef, I’m off to make my first delivery. I guess it’s a smart move, having a Klingon cloaking device on my moonshine wagon. You can’t tax what you can’t see, you rotten Feds!The Wonder Woman-esque glitch that has rendered my wagon and horses completely invisible does, however, make driving a bit tricky, and with moonshine deliveries every sideswiped tree and rolled-over boulder smashes a bit more of my precious boozy cargo. Just a few clicks down the delivery route and I’ve already destroyed nearly a quarter of my delicious ‘shine. Even if the Feds can’t see my cart, they’ll surely be able to smell it coming.Moonshiner is the newest role added to Red Dead Online. Like I said, the entry price is pretty steep, but I’m thrilled with where my shack got placed. I picked the Grizzlies region for my operation, and my new shack appeared next to Cattail Pond, just north of Wallace Station—useful for quickly collecting mail-ordered supplies… Read full this story
- Take-Two Interactive CEO Talks Red Dead Online, Battle-Royale, Fortnite, and Games-As-A-Service
- Red Dead Online money making - how to make money in Red Dead's multiplayer
- Reach max level fast with these Red Dead Online XP tips
- 'Red Dead Redemption 2' Had Biggest Opening Weekend Ever In Entertainment
- Police say car linked to Sarah Spiers in Claremont serial killer cold case murder probe
- The tale of Jolly Joseph: Mom, churchgoer, chatty neighbor ... suspected serial killer
- Executed serial killer Gary Ray Bowles' says sorry to his to mum in last words
- 'You're not a serial killer, are you?': What woman, 20, said in a text to a man who 'offered her $500 for sex' just HOURS before he 'strangled her to death in a sexually-motivated murder spree that left two others dead'
- Serial killer Ivan Milat’s final insult to grieving families
- 'I was thrilled knowing the gravity of what it meant': How an Australian forensic expert helped trap America's worst serial killer into confessing to the murders of more than 90 women
Driving an invisible wagon to a serial killer's lair in Red Dead Online's Moonshiners have 388 words, post on www.pcgamer.com at December 16, 2019. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.