Kindly Share This Story:The Save Humanity Advocacy Centre has called for the prosecution of terrorists sponsors over incessant attacks on humanitarian workers in Nigeria. The centre said the persistent attacks on humanitarian workers by the Boko Haram terrorist group in North-East Nigeria, call for more significant action from all relevant stakeholders. The call came following the recent execution of four aide workers in Borno State. Joyce Ogwu, the Executive Director of the centre, in a statement on Monday, said all hands must be on deck to ensure that the persistent attacks on humanitarian workers in Nigeria are reduced to the barest minimum. The centre also encouraged the Nigerian military to continue to render selfless service to fatherland and to see that never again would any Nigerian territory is under the control of Boko Haram terrorists. The statement reads below: The Save Humanity Advocacy Centre converged this press conference to register its displeasure with the way and manner humanitarian workers are abducted and killed by Boko Haram fighters in North-East Nigeria. ALSO READ: Insecurity: FG raises alarm over Boko Haram deploying nuclear weapons This is indeed an unacceptable trend and must be condemned by all relevant stakeholders in the country because of… Read full this story
- Video: Boko Haram leader calls himself 'invincible' but also 'tired'
- NIGERIA KILLINGS ECHO ABROAD: Herdsmen, Boko Haram threaten Nigeria’s future — UK parliamentarians
- Boko Haram: PPRI to relocate 1000 IDPS, salutes Nigerian Army
- Boko Haram remains lethal with its bombs while Nigeria’s government flip-flops
- Herdsmen, Boko Haram threaten Nigeria’s future — UK parliamentarians
- Nigerian special forces soldiers reveal how Boko Haram jihadis hack off the limbs of captives and leave them to bleed to death
- SERAP to Buhari: Explain to Nigerians decision to withdraw $1bn to fight Boko Haram
- Wife of Boko Haram leader 'killed in airstrike': military
- Troops kill eight Boko Haram terrorists
- VOA Interview: Mother of Boko Haram Leader Speaks Out
Boko Haram: Group calls for prosecution of terrorists sponsors have 310 words, post on www.vanguardngr.com at December 25, 2019. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.