By JK Schmidt – December 2, 2019 01:47 am EST Share 0 Comments 0 The end of the Star Wars saga as we know it is just weeks away, as the release of Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker will feature the culmination of over 40 years of storytelling. And while it will feature the end of the storyline that has captivated generations of fans, it will also feature a lot of familiar faces that will help end this journey. While characters like Han Solo and Luke Skywalker might have passed on and become one with the Force, fan favorites like Leia Organa and Lando Calrissian remain. But for actor Billy Dee Williams, he wasn’t sure if it was right for him to bring back the smoothest gambler in the galaxy. Williams spoke with Esquire for a recent profile and revealed his doubts in returning to play Lando in Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker. “Do I have that same hunger, excitement, that I had years earlier?,” the actor asked himself out loud. “This is a very difficult time for me, as far as age is concerned. When you get to be a certain age, whether you want to think… Read full this story
- Billy Dee Williams will reprise the role of Lando Calrissian in
- 'Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker' Star Naomi Ackie Addresses if Jannah is Lando's Daughter
- Star Wars The Rise of Skywalker almost had huge reveal for Carrie Fisher's Leia
- Harrison Ford Dedicates Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Opening to Peter Mayhew
- Star Wars Episode IX trailer: our five biggest takeaways
- Daisy Ridley Reveals One Scene in Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker Left the Entire Crew "Shaken"
- ‘Star Wars’ Strikes Back: Behind the Scenes of the Biggest Movie of the Year
- 'Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker' First Poster Debuts
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker Reveals First Look at Babu Frik
- Star Wars Legend Mark Hamill Reveals His Least Favorite Luke Skywalker Figures
Billy Dee Williams Was Concerned About Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker Return have 326 words, post on comicbook.com at December 2, 2019. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.