Microsoft and Sony are both getting ready to release their next systems in 2020, the Xbox Scarlett and the PlayStation 5. So far both companies are broadly explaining their visions for the next-gen of hardware, preparing us for what these systems can do. For Microsoft, that means committing to not repeating the numerous mistakes of the Xbox One launch.”I would say a learning from the Xbox One generation is we will not be out of position on power or price,” Xbox head Phil Spencer told The Verge. “If you remember the beginning of this generation we were a hundred dollars more expensive and, yes, we were less powerful. And we started Project Scarlett with this leadership team in place with a goal of having market success.”Spencer went on to say that the company had discussions about whether to do another console generation “years ago,” and added that he personally thinks there will be more generations after that. Because of that calculus, he said, “We’re all-in on Project Scarlett and I want to compete, and I want to compete in the right ways which is why we’re focused on cross-play and backward compatibility.”Microsoft has provided some information on the specifications of… Read full this story
- Create Your Positive Power Position Picture for Personal Empowerment
- Transform Your Fears Into Positive Power
- Small Diesel Generators Are Affordable Power Solution
- TPW - Two-way Pop-up Wind Generators for Airport Power Systems
- The Positive Power of Saying "NO"
- Should Communities be Allowed to Generate Their Own Power?
- A diy electric generator that can power your home 100% free with permanent generator magnets
- DIY windmill ... DIY wind generator ... DIY wind power ... DO IT YOURSEF!
- 10 Reasons To Buy An Xbox 360
- Xbox Bundles Could Save You Money
Xbox Scarlett: The Next Generation System Won't Be "Out Of Position" On Power Or Price have 297 words, post on www.gamespot.com at November 19, 2019. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.