Home • PC Game Hardware • Red Dead Redemption 2 • 33 All aboard the rootin’ tootin’ frame rate machine Katharine Castle Hardware Editor 14th November 2019 / 2:45PM Red Dead Redemption 2 hasn’t had the smoothest of starts on PC, but now that most of its crashing issues and unexpectedly quitting launcher problems appear to have been resolved, it’s time to take a closer look at Red Dead Redemption 2’s PC settings and how you can get this beaut of a game running as smoothly as possible. In this article, I’ve focused on what kind of performance you can expect to see from Red Dead Redemption 2’s recommended PC requirements (that is, with a GTX 1060 in your system), but you can also hop over to my separate PC performance article on what you really need to get Red Dead 2 running at 60fps for a more detailed look at what other graphics cards are capable of (and surprise, you don’t need an RTX 2060 like Nvidia previously suggested). So, without further ado, here’s everything you need to know about Red Dead Redemption 2’s PC settings, including which of its many dozens of graphics options you can turn down… Read full this story
- How to build a gaming PC for Cyberpunk 2077
- Best Xbox One X games: what to play on the world's most powerful console
- Destiny 2 Patch Notes For Update 2.7.1: Winter's Guile, Wormgod's Caress Disabled
- Destiny 2 Patch Notes For Update 2.7.1: Wormgod's Caress, Winter's Guile Disabled
- Dealmaster: All the Cyber Monday 2019 tech deals that are still hot
Red Dead Redemption 2 PC settings guide: How to get the best performance have 260 words, post on www.rockpapershotgun.com at November 14, 2019. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.