It’s a bit early to start thinking about Christmas, but since this season above all others is a thing of many rituals, it shouldn’t be too surprising when the rituals start slipping forward a little. Last week Starbucks brought out its red cups, and this week, perhaps because of all that, I’ve been looking to Fortnite to do its special Christmas thing.It involves the shrubbery scattered about the place. Shrubbery that, when I first started playing the game, was incredibly important to me. Before I knew what I was doing – I still don’t know what I’m doing – I spent a lot of time hiding in Fortnite’s many bushes. They gave me an elbow up on a game that seemed to be full of much more talented players. I could get inside the circle, park in a bush and then wait as the player count ticked down.Then Christmas came, and the bushes were suddenly transformed. They had fairy lights strung through them, which made them festive, but also made them more visible. It was a trade-off I was happy with, though, because I like it when a game like Fortnite is able to note the passage of time. There… Read full this story
- Boyd happy to see key Saints duo make long-awaited return
- Former Hull City defender Odubajo makes long-awaited return to action
- Ex-WWE Cruiserweight Champion Neville makes long-awaited return to the ring
- Sheffield United: Chris Wilder admits he was an emotional man after watching Paul Coutts make his long-awaited return from injury
- Justham cannot wait for long-awaited return to Daggers action
- The long-awaited return of surreal and vibrant Haitian art
- Fortnite Halloween costumes – here’s where to find the cheapest outfits for 2018
- Now Fortnite-themed Nerf Blasters are on their way
- Fortnite on PS4 will finally support cross-play, Sony announces
- Fortnite Tomato Head skin challenge – where is the Tomato Temple on the map and how can you get the skin?
Awaiting the return of Christmas shrubbery in Fortnite have 331 words, post on www.eurogamer.net at November 19, 2019. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.