Switch has sold over 10 million units in Europe, according to the latest figures from Nintendo. Nintendo of Europe announced today over 10 million Switch units have sold in the region since its 2017 release. The figure represents both the standard model and the new Switch Lite which was released in September. Sales of the Switch family of systems are up 30% in Europe compared to the same period in 2018, and up 40% compared to release (thanks, GI.biz). Current worldwide unit sales for the console, as of June 30, stand at 36.87 million, which was noted in the firm’s Q1 report. Nintendo will release its Q2 report for the current fiscal year on October 31. At that time, we’ll get an updated figure on hardware sales.
- Nintendo Switch: This Week's New Eshop Game Releases
- Ministers rein in the lawyers who overcharge NHS millions
- Loudspeaker Islamic Call to Prayer May Become Permanent Fixture in Britain
- Memorial Day weekend draws crowds and triggers warnings
- The Latest: Greece makes a bid to save its tourism season.
- Local governments aim to incentivize auto sales in wake of virus outbreak
- Nissan, Renault to unveil strategic plan on slashing production
- Wanted: Demand for security professionals is rising to keep the increasing threats at bay
- Mexican auto industry groups urge Puebla state to allow operations to restart
- Special needs parents can't find open childcare centers
Switch has sold over 10 million units in Europe have 227 words, post on www.vg247.com at October 10, 2019. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.