By Adam Barnhardt – October 6, 2019 12:20 am EDT Share 0 Comments 0 As one might expect, tonight’s episode of Saturday Night Live opened with a skit based on the current political landscape, featuring Beck Bennett’s portrayal of Vice President Mike Pence. A rotating cast of various characters were on hand to support, including Secretary of State Mike Pompeo (Matthew Broderick) and Rudy Giuliani (Kate McKinnon). After disappearing for the second half of the skit, McKinnon returned with a surprise for fans of the Clown Prince of Crime — she was in full Joker makeup. The actor appeared on screen in a clown makeup eerily similar to that of Joaquin Phoenix’s in the latest DC Comics film for just a moment before she and Bennett officially kicked the show off with the iconic “Live from New York…” line. The 12-minute sketch can be seen in its entirety above. Believe it or not, that wasn’t the only time the film was referenced. Not even half an hour later, the show poked fun at Joker again in a hilarious news skit joking about people who dress up as the character. Through Friday night, Joker has made a whopping $90 million worldwide,… Read full this story
- Is There a New Saturday Night Live on Tonight?
- Pete Davidson skips latest Saturday Night Live episode after saying he has 'outgrown' it and is ready to leave 'cutthroat' show
- Saturday Night Live star Chloe Fineman gets 'married' to Casey Thomas Brown on Instagram Live
- Saturday Night Live 'to postpone the next THREE episodes' due to coronavirus pandemic
- 'Saturday Night Live' has suspended production because of the coronavirus
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ To Remain On Hiatus Until Further Notice Amid Coronavirus Pandemic
- Saturday Night Live Shuts Down Due to Coronavirus
- Paul Scheer On ‘Black Monday,’ ‘The League’ & Auditioning For ‘Saturday Night Live’
- Owen Wilson has never hosted Saturday Night Live because he gets 'really nervous with public speaking'
- 'Saturday Night Live' Suspends Next Three Shows Amid Coronavirus Pandemic
Rudy Giuliani Becomes the Joker on Saturday Night Live have 333 words, post on comicbook.com at October 6, 2019. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.