GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers. Last week’s 24-hour Pokemon Sword and Shield livestream gave us our first look at what many assumed was a Galarian form of Ponyta. The Pokemon Company has now made it official and shared some more details about the newly discovered Pokemon.Whereas the recently revealed Sirfetch’d is exclusive to Pokemon Sword, Galarian Ponyta can only be found in Pokemon Shield. Unlike a standard Ponyta, it has a sparkling purple mane and a small horn on its head, much like a unicorn. It’s also a Psychic-type, rather than Fairy as previously assumed.According to the Pokemon Sword and Shield website, “Galarian Ponyta have been found in a certain forest of the Galar region since ancient times. It is said that they were exposed to the overflowing life energy of the forest over many generations, and this is why their appearance became unique in this region.”Galarian Ponyta has two possible Abilities. The first is Run Away, which guarantees you’ll be able to flee wild battles. The second is a new Ability called Pastel Veil; this prevents Galarian Ponyta and its ally in a double battle from becoming poisoned. If an ally is already poisoned when Galarian… Read full this story
- Pokemon Sword and Shield Release Date Revealed: Coming to Nintendo Switch "Late 2019"
- Pokemon Sword and Shield CONFIRMED: Nintendo Switch Release Date set for 2019
- Pokemon Sword and Shield out soon!
- Newcastle could be featured in the new Pokemon Sword and Shield games
- Sephora's Auckland location officially revealed
- The East Riding's best pubs and bars have been officially revealed
- Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield announced for Switch with new British region
- TV presenter Nicki Shields reveals she is pregnant with her first child
- New Pokemon games Sword and Shield announced for Nintendo Switch later this year
- Gaming fans celebrate Pokemon Day 23 years after title’s debut release
Pokemon Sword & Shield Officially Reveal Galarian Ponyta have 324 words, post on www.gamespot.com at October 9, 2019. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.