The Massachusetts senator was attacked from all sides from the get-go — on how she planned to fund her “Medicare for All” plan, on the “punitive” nature of her policy solutions, and on her supposed claims to be the only one in the field who had bold ideas. By our count, at least seven other candidates on the stage attacked Warren at some point during the three-hour debate. That dynamic ensured that the fourth debate wouldn’t be as successful for Warren as the previous three — no one can take that amount of incoming and emerge unscathed — but also proved, very clearly, that no matter what the polls show, her rivals believe her to be the one to beat in this race. We’ve reflected that changed reality in our latest 2020 rankings. Below, the 10 men and women with the best chance of emerging as the Democratic nominee in 2020. 10. Tom Steyer : If you saw an unfamiliar man on Tuesday’s debate stage, you probably were looking at Steyer. The businessman managed to qualify for the debate by buying a lot of ads in the early primary states to boost his poll numbers. It won’t be the last… Read full this story
- Biden faces pressure to take action on racial justice issues
- Monday briefing: Spy-fiction master John le Carré dies
- With climate team taking shape, Biden weighs picks for EPA, Interior
- Ex-teachers union leader seen as leading candidate for Biden's Education secretary
- They’re out of time, but he’s got the beer
- AP sources: Biden to pick Rep. Haaland as interior secretary
- Coronavirus lockdowns by state: What you need to know
- In historic pick, Biden taps Deb Haaland as interior secretary
- Priti Patel says sorry for mistreating staff as Boris Johnson backs his embattled Home Secretary in bullying row despite his standards adviser QUITTING and a former MI5 chief branding the decision 'deeply concerning'
It's official: The Democrats have a new front runner have 305 words, post on rss.cnn.com at October 17, 2019. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.