A San Francisco-based health influencer is facing a harsh backlash online after warning followers that their shampoo — and toothpaste, makeup, perfume, and even grocery store receipts — might be making them fat. Eleni Chechopoulos, an Instagram influencer and founder of Gut Rehab Blueprint, writes about things like gut health, balancing hormones, detoxing, and healthy eating. But in a recent post she hit followers with a shocking claim: that everyday products including the shampoo they use to wash their hair contain something called ‘obesogens,’ which some studies suggest could lead to weight gain. Yikes! A San Francisco-based health influencer is warning followers that their shampoo — and toothpaste, makeup, perfume, and even grocery store receipts — might be making them fat On October 22, she updated her 11,300 followers with a photo of herself looking skeptically at the ingredients listed on the back of a large bottle of Pantene shampoo. ‘Is your shampoo making you gain weight?!’ she wrote. Eleni Chechopoulos said many everyday products contain obesogens, chemicals that can disrupt the hormones that regulate weight ‘First it’s calories, then it’s hormones, then it’s gut health…now it’s my shampoo?! You count every calorie that passes your lips, but your weight won’t budge…… Read full this story
- Influencer branded 'ridiculous' after claiming shampoo makes people gain weight
- Instagram model ridiculed for claiming SHAMPOO is the reason women gain weight
- Why Does Chronic Stress Make Losing Weight More Difficult?
- Why you’re not losing weight – nine reasons from lack of sleep to cheat days
- 9 Myths About Metabolism Is Disrupting Your Weight Loss Goal
- From Heart Health To Immunity, Here Are 7 Health Benefits Of Capsicum
- Smoking and Weight: Those "Burnt-out Ends of Smoky Days"
- Best weight loss tips, stop making these exercise and diet mistakes to lose weight faster
- Rethinking How to Help Kids Lose Weight
- Weight loss: Bride is almost unrecognisable after losing 8 stone in 12 months without setting foot in a gym
Health influencer is labeled 'fatphobic' and 'unethical' after warning followers that their SHAMPOO could be making them gain weight have 314 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at October 25, 2019. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.