A San Francisco-based health influencer is facing a harsh backlash online after warning followers that their shampoo — and toothpaste, makeup, perfume, and even grocery store receipts — might be making them fat. Eleni Chechopoulos, an Instagram influencer and founder of Gut Rehab Blueprint, writes about things like gut health, balancing hormones, detoxing, and healthy eating. But in a recent post she hit followers with a shocking claim: that everyday products including the shampoo they use to wash their hair contain something called ‘obesogens,’ which some studies suggest could lead to weight gain. Yikes! A San Francisco-based health influencer is warning followers that their shampoo — and toothpaste, makeup, perfume, and even grocery store receipts — might be making them fat On October 22, she updated her 11,300 followers with a photo of herself looking skeptically at the ingredients listed on the back of a large bottle of Pantene shampoo. ‘Is your shampoo making you gain weight?!’ she wrote. Eleni Chechopoulos said many everyday products contain obesogens, chemicals that can disrupt the hormones that regulate weight ‘First it’s calories, then it’s hormones, then it’s gut health…now it’s my shampoo?! You count every calorie that passes your lips, but your weight won’t budge…… Read full this story
- Weight Loss Myth Revealed - Eating Fat WILL Make You Fat!
- Avoiding Weight Loss Problems - Reducing Financial and Health Risks
- Your Weight Loss Program Should Also Include Learning How to Reduce Stress
- How to Overcome Weight Loss Plateau
- How to Lose Menopause Weight With a Healthy Diet
- Get Now Three Tips For Healthy Weight Loss-Fat Loss Revealed
- How to Lose Weight During Menopause
- Fat-Free Diet Foods Do Not Seem to Be Working to Help Us Lose Weight and Are Unhealthy
- What Are the Ways to Lose Weight?
- Lose Weight Rate - How to Lose Weight Quicker and Easier
Health influencer is labeled 'fatphobic' and 'unethical' after warning followers that their SHAMPOO could be making them gain weight have 298 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at October 25, 2019. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.