Mysterious canine appreciation Twitter account Can You Pet The Dog? continues to do the lord’s work, bringing forth the good news of which dogs can be virtually pet in video games. And also, I suppose, the bad news of which dogs remain achingly out of reach. So not exactly the lord’s work so much as essentially doing my job. Idunno, dogs! This week’s addition to the steadily growing list is Red Dead Online. Get yer cowboy arms ready for some pettin’, y’all. Rockstar introduced their dog update – PUPDATE? – in the recent Frontier Pursuits patch, hidden among news items about some whatever new specialist something-or-other roles in the whatever frontier. While they were busy burying the lede, CYPTD offered this helpful tweet: While Red Dead Online has been out since last year, dog petting – and dogs for that matter – have only been available to Red Dead Redemption 2‘s single-player campaign. Now with the appearance of the September update, Red Dead Online introduces dogs as camp mates who can be used for protecting your goods against thieves. Traders can train their dogs to warn them against incoming raids, or you can just buy yourself a companion pup from… Read full this story
- Wednesday's Best Deals: Kindle Voyage, Halloween Costumes,
- Monday's Best Deals: Halloween Costumes, Sonos Play:1, LEGO Apollo,
- Thursday's Best Deals: Happy Belly Snacks, Cole Haan Shoes, Moen Faucets, and More
- Friday's Best Deals: Anker Charging Cube, Cut Resistant Gloves, Protein Powder, and More
- Seven scary stories to tell by the light of your screen
- The Best Cyber Monday Home Deals [Updating]
- Saturday's Best Deals: Camera Accessories, Nugget Ice Maker, Razer Basilisk Mouse, and More
- A big guide to summer movies
- Fall 101: The best things to do, see, hear, taste, buy & experience this season!
You can finally pet the dog in Red Dead Online have 304 words, post on www.rockpapershotgun.com at September 11, 2019. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.