A Minecraft player figured out a way to beat the game — to make it to The End and defeat the Ender Dragon — without their character taking a single step. The process of beating Minecraft without walking involved complicated movement replacements, such as using a water bucket to push the player’s avatar backward. Reddit user u/HeightAdvantage posted a two-and-a-half-minute clip to the Minecraft subreddit last night, showcasing edited highlights from their voluntarily immobile journey. At the start of the video, HeightAdvantage displays that their control setting, which have been configured so that they don’t even have the option of moving. HeightAdvantage begins by punching down a tree, using its wood to make a crafting table, and then using that to make a boat. HeightAdvantage places the boat down in front of them and sits in the boat, destroying the boat, and repeating the process to slowly inch forward. HeightAdvantage is eventually able to mine for some iron to make a bucket, which, when filled with water, makes moving a bit quicker. ALSO: Steam algorithm changes are ‘killing indie gaming,’ developers say Since HeightAdvantage disabled keybound movement of any kind, they couldn’t even use the boat on water or a… Read full this story
- Which Is Better For Your Home - A Single Player Or Multi-Player Pinball Game
- Mavericks Rest Top Players For Game Against The Warriors
- Multiplayer Online Games
- Free Online Flash And Shockwave Games - An Overview
- Computer Games - The Maximum Entertainment One Can Endure
- Backgammon - A Time Honoured Game of Strategy and Chance
- So You Want to be a Multiplayer Web Games Developer?
- Everything You Need To Know About Games
- Computer Games Continue To Increase In Popularity
- Solitaire Card Games
Minecraft player beats game without walking have 291 words, post on www.gamerevolution.com at September 16, 2019. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.