There has been a long history of golf in gaming, even going back to the NES you’ll find Mario swinging a 5 iron around. Since then as games and physics engines have been getting better and better golf in gaming has diverged. You’ll see titles releasing like Everybody’s Golf aiming to give players a deep experience, and then there are games like What The Golf? that laugh in the face of simulation.What the Golf? takes one hole before it begins to change your mind on what a golf game can be. The first hole is hitting your ball into the flag at the end of the hole, on the second hole, it’s instead your golfer that goes flying. Unlike a normal golf game that gives players sets of 9 or 18 holes each hole in What the Golf? is its own separate level with three stages within. Taking the challenge to the next level in What the Golf? Funnily enough the more balls you add the harder golf gets… The first stage of a level introduces the player to a new concept, the second level gives players the goal of meeting a par score, the final stage then introduces a… Read full this story
- The different golf shots
- Tiger Woods returns to golf for first time since 2015
- See inside Trump’s New Jersey golf club that’s about to become the ‘summer White House’
- Golf for Change unfolds Oct 27
- Palmes, Delos Santos shine in Turf Golf tilt
- Manila Southwoods Golf and Country Club recognized for environmental excellence
- Can your golf game use a tuneup?
- Tiger Woods’ back injury leaves him uncertain when he’ll return to golf
- Popular actor Sharnaaz Ahmad fined for punching Bangladeshi golf club worker
- Yang's story captivates golf-mad South Koreans
Looking Down The Fairway In What The Golf? (Coverage Club) have 303 words, post on techraptor.net at September 27, 2019. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.