Bengaluru, September 20: The overall ecosystem value growth of the Indian Premier League (IPL) slowed down to 13.5 per cent in 2019 as compared to 18.87 growth registered in 2018, as per Duff & Phelps which conducted an IPL Brand Valuation report. But the total valuation of the IPL registered a 7 per cent growth as compared to the last fiscal. Here are some details. 1. The current value of IPL In 2018, the IPL was valued at Rs 41,800 crore and this year the value has been estimated at Rs 47,500 crore. In 2017, the IPL was valued at Rs 33,912 crore. So, there is a growth rate of 7 per cent, tepid considering the growth in the last fiscal. 2. Reason for slowness in overall growth Varun Gupta, Asia Pacific leader for valuation advisory services and India country leader, Duff & Phelps, said, “As we move into the second decade of IPL, the league has transitioned from being a startup to being a more mature, stable and profitable business. An increase of 20% in advertising revenues this year and the recently renewed Paytm title sponsorship deal (which has fetched an increase of 58% on a per-match basis over… Read full this story
- Behind the scenes at the IPL auction
- Why did so few of England's best players win IPL contracts?
- 50 best holidays for 2019: Get your trips started here!
- 9 of the best fitness and beauty offers for 2019 in Hull
- FTSE 100 outperforms European counterparts as oil and tobacco stocks gain
- 30 Welsh export champions who are doing the business globally
- Fortnite update 7.10 patch notes in full
- Business Breakfast LIVE: Greggs lifts profits guidance as Festive Bakes and breakfasts serve up strong end to 2018
- YOU Mag's top 100 wellness tips
- From business woes to battling anxiety and parenting, three women transformed their troubles into triumphs
IPL Brand Value 2019: Value jumps to Rs 47,500 crore; Mumbai Indians gain; Royal Challengers fall steep have 281 words, post on www.mykhel.com at September 20, 2019. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.