President Trump was at the center of a storm of his own Wednesday as he brandished a map of an old Hurricane Dorian forecast altered with a sharpie to show it hitting Alabama – after he claimed over the weekend during a morning of tweeting that the state would be affected. Trump said Wednesday that he did not use a sharpie to alter the National Oceanic & Atmospheric Administration map to put Alabama in Hurricane Dorian’s path. The White House declined to say who did the defacing. Trump presented the map at a hurricane briefing on Wednesday morning. The White House did not disclose that the map bearing the weather service’s logo had been changed in any way, but it was hardly a secret. The black mark was clearly done in sharpie, the president’s favored medium. The president says it wasn’t him and doesn’t know who made the change. ‘I don’t know. I don’t know, I don’t know,’ he told a reporter on Wednesday afternoon at a separate White House engagement. Hours later – as ‘sharpie’ trended on Twitter – he tweeted an apparent rebuttal. He produced a map created by an entirely different agency, made long before his Sunday morning tweet… Read full this story
- 'Why should I go to that cemetery? It’s filled with losers': Donald Trump denies report that he cancelled visit to US war cemetery in France because he thought the marines were suckers for getting killed and because rain would ruin his hair
- Donald Trump Denies He'll Fight Leaving Office if He Loses in 2020, Says 'If I Don't Win, I Don't Win'
- Musicians from The Rolling Stones to Phil Collins demand Donald Trump stop using their songs
- Donald Trump, Joe Biden run vastly different campaigns amid Covid-19 crisis
- Donald Trump's age and weight put him at greater risk of severe Covid-19
- US Prez Donald Trump planning to withdraw additional troops from Iraq
- Hillary Clinton Reportedly Slams Republican ‘Cowards’, Longing to ‘Close the Page’ on Donald Trump
- ‘US election choice between American dream and socialist nightmare’: Donald Trump
- US President Donald Trump's ex-lawyer says he hired Barack Obama's lookalike and 'ritualistically belittled' him
- Donald Trump: Philadelphia Torn Up by ‘Biden-Supporting Radicals’
Donald Trump denies using a SHARPIE to alter official map to show Hurricane Dorian hitting Alabama after he previously falsely claimed that the state was at risk (but look what was on his desk at the time) have 376 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at September 4, 2019. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.