There’s a lot of good to say about Borderlands 3’s cel-shaded art style, but picking out details at a distance isn’t one of its strong suits. This can make one of the mid-game puzzles – where you have to set the cabaret stage at the Jakobs Manor – tricky to figure out. Here’s the solution to the cabaret stage puzzle at the Jakobs Manor during the Lair of the Harpy story quest! Borderlands 3 Jakobs Manor cabaret stage puzzle solution Once you’ve taken out your newly annointed friend Billy in the stalls, it’s time to head up to the balcony to try and open the secret trapdoor to Jakobs senior’s private study. The trick to working out the puzzle is to look at the torn poster on the floor in front of the stage controls: Here you’ll see a smiling Typhon Deleon – yes, the same guy that’s been leaving the Typhon Logs all over the galaxy – alongside the vault logo. The clues you have to act on are the red lines drawn on the poster: circling Typhon Deleon, the vault logo, and underlining “ruins”. So that’s what you need to change the stage set to include. Pull the… Read full this story
- Chief Stewart has drive to aim higher with Easter Stages Rally
- Tour of California officials announce Rancho Cordova to Lake Tahoe Stage 2 route
- Robbie Henshaw could become long-term solution at full-back, says Ireland coach Schmidt
- Ambitious Breen aims to boost quest for return to World stage with Easter Stages Rally success
- Group stages to be introduced in new Schools' Cup format
- Inside BMW's secret testing lair
- Engine Lubricants – Solving The Flat-Tappet Puzzle
- Heat searching for solutions to fix struggling offense. Here’s a rundown of the issues
- While VW Explains That They Couldn’t Meet U.S. Diesel Emission Standards, This Electric 1958 Karmann Ghia is the Solution?
- Understanding Ford And Chevy Spindles – Spindle Solutions
Borderlands 3: Lair of the Harpy Cabaret Stage Puzzle Solution have 326 words, post on www.vg247.com at September 20, 2019. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.