I’m about to create a simple Space Invaders game but I have a difficulty on it, I have to create like a Top3 weekly, from all the users and get the top three most scored users, this is easy, is a backend task, but I’m wondering if is there any backend for Unity to make it simpler, I know how to create API Rest for many frameworks but I’m used to use Spring, is that good for Unity? If now, what’s better? Is there any library to do an API calls from Unity? Like Retrofit in Android? I’m asking it because I’d like to have like a Log in to game, register etc, but I don’t know if it’s a work of Unity or not, since I need to have the user tracked.
Also I want to export this Space invaders to iOS and Android, is that ok, right? I’ve been looking and Unity facilites to you the export.
- TAITO Corporation Announces SPACE INVADERS – THE BOARD GAME
- A Theranos employee made a crude Space Invaders clone featuring the journalist that led to its downfall
- The Screen Of Space Invaders Was Colored By What?
- How to Turn Google Calendar into Space Invaders
- AtariWomen wants you to meet the female engineers behind Centipede and Space Invaders
- Before Space Invaders, Taito Made Vodka
- Ford's 'Lane-Keeping Bed' keeps 'space invaders' on their side of the mattress
- Reverse Engineering Space Invaders Sound Chip
- Space Invaders Sound Chip Went Old School With I2L
- Ubisoft launches Assassin's Creed Unity giveaway and donates €500,000 to aid in Notre Dame's restoration