The biggest storage upgrades at the best prices, updated as of August 2019. The Switch has continued to be a massive hit for Nintendo with a series of hit titles like Super Smash Brothers and Pokemon: Let’s Go, but the hybrid console does have its drawbacks. Probably the most vexing is that the console only comes with 25.9GB of user-accessible space, making it difficult to keep multiple games installed at once. In fact, some games like LA Noire won’t fit on the internal memory at all!Thankfully, Nintendo included a Micro SD slot in the Switch, allowing you to bypass these storage limits by simply inserting a widely available Micro SD card. If you’re planning to make this essential upgrade, there are some obvious questions: which Switch memory card should you choose, and how fast will Micro SD storage be compared to running from a physical game cartridge or the Switch’s internal memory? To answer these questions, we’ll recommend the best Switch Micro SD cards on the market in 2019, from some absolute units that can hold up to 512GB, as well as cheaper cards that best hit the sweet spot between price and performance. No matter which capacity you’re considering, we… Read full this story
- Animal Crossing and Luigi's Mansion 3 Announced for Nintendo Switch
- Nintendo Switch: An Indecisive Potential Buyer’s Guide
- New Super Smash Bros. Game Coming to Nintendo Switch?
- Nintendo Switch Is The Fastest Selling Console Of This Generation
- Three Final Fantasy Ports Come To Nintendo Switch In April
- The Nintendo Switch Won't Be Seeing A Price Cut Anytime Soon
- ‘The Witcher 3’ is Coming to Nintendo Switch
- Nintendo Switch Had The Most Great Games In 2018, According To Critics
- Nintendo Switch Online Details Announced, Including Pricing
- Nintendo Switch Online Launch Date Released
The best Micro SD cards for Nintendo Switch 2019 have 303 words, post on www.eurogamer.net at August 15, 2019. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.