Miner delay. If you had plans for digital adventures in dimly-lit caves this year, you’ll have to wait a while longer, as the sequel to critically-acclaimed indie roguelike Spelunky will no longer be releasing in 2019. Designer Derek Yu took to Twitter to announce the delay, explaining that while development is going well and the team is “not far off target”, the “density and detail of the game” means it needs a little more time in the oven. Yu also apologised for the lack of updates, but said he’d been listening to feedback about the environments seen in the trailer, and had been working on adding more detail and increasing the contrast. As of yet, there’s no new release date for Spelunky 2 beyond the fact it’s not coming in 2019. When it does release, however, you can expect to see it on PC and PlayStation 4, and you can also expect a very excited Christian Donlan.
- Nelfair Says Taking 30 Long Distance Flights Releases as Much CO2 as Having One Child
- Vantlo Releases New Research on the Best Smartwatches in the Market
- Independent Recording Artist and Producer Sam Elliott (The IIIrd) Releases First Single "Thank You"
- Modern Hire Releases a Statement Regarding Standards for the Ethical Development and Adoption of Artificial Intelligence in Hiring
- The Jacobsen Releases Report on the Future of The Low Carbon Fuel Standard
- Casebook PBC Releases New Provider Management Software Solution for Human Services
- The Center to Advance Palliative Care Releases Nation’s First Report on Palliative Care Outside of the Hospital Setting
- Nike Running Camps Release Dates for 2020 Smoky Mountain Running Camp
- TPG Energy Releases Its 2020 Mineral Rights Owners Royalty Payment Guide
- 2016: The Year in Asian-Americans Fighting Back in Hollywood
Spelunky 2 isn't releasing this year after all have 290 words, post on www.eurogamer.net at August 15, 2019. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.