Tired of traveling on foot, by jetpack, in a spaceship, or bumping along a planet in an exocraft in No Man’s Sky? Well, No Man’s Sky Beyond introduced a new way to get around: creature riding.With just a few short steps, you can be perched on the back of your favorite alien creature, galloping across the landscape or even flying around above it. Here’s how to ride creatures in No Man’s Sky Beyond.Buy the Nutrient Processor blueprintThe nutrient processor is a new item in No Man’s Sky. It lets you mix ingredients to create food items, which you’ll need to make advanced bait so the creatures become friendly enough to let you ride them.The nutrient processor blueprint costs 10 salvaged data. Salvaged data can be found buried on No Man’s Sky’s planets: just use your visor to look for look for an icon that looks like a wi-fi signal, then use your terrain manipulator to dig up the buried technology module. They’re not hard to find, though each module only holds 1 salvaged data.With 10 salvaged data, leave the planet and head to the space anomaly, which you can now summon from your quick menu (X). Enter it, and your ship… Read full this story
- Pet owners embrace alternatives to ﬂying
- World-class heritage: 23 globally recognized sites are right here in the U.S.
- Configurator Challenge, featuring Harrington Bentley Continental GT
- A visit to the hot springs of Arenal, Costa Rica
- A Real-Life Enchanted Forest
- Two Hundred Years of Blue
- Tucson summer bucket list: 100 things to do in 100 days
- The Weekly List: 29 Things To Do In Tucson This Week
- Philip Roth’s Best Book
- Mombacho Volcano: Hiking El Puma trail in search of big cats
No Man's Sky Beyond: How to ride creatures have 298 words, post on www.pcgamer.com at August 15, 2019. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.