This year’s new Madden game introduces a new form of currency in Ultimate Team. This new currency is called ‘Trophy’. These Trophies don’t seem to have a major impact on the game, but they can provide some useful items. In this guide, we’ll tell you how to obtain this currency and what it can be used for. Madden NFL 20 Trophies As of right now, the only way to collect Trophies in Madden 20 Ultimate Team is by playing in Solo mode. You have to play matches against bot teams, which change three times per week. Every three days, your score in these matches, against the AI teams, is summed and then you are granted rewards. These rewards are relative to how high your score is. The maximum number of Trophies which can be earned from these matches is 60, while the minimum being 10. Trophy Purchases Wheel of Coins – 10 Trophies: This item grants a Quicksell valued between 1,000 – 50,000 Coins. Hail Mary Pack – 10 Trophies: This item grants three 62+ Silver (or higher tier) players, coupled with a 66+ Silver (or higher tier) player. Midfield Pack – 40 Trophies: This item grants two 66+ Silver… Read full this story
- 18 superlatives that sum up the NFL after 4 weeks
- Deals on ‘Madden NFL 19’, ‘FIFA 19’, New Era NFL knit hats, and more
- Northants’ trophy hopes are fading fast after another double defeat
- World Cup 2018 stadiums: Complete guide to all 12 venues in 11 Russian cities
- 2018 NFL Week 1 betting breakdown
- Mitsubishi Evo is 20: a potted guide by owners
- Best, worst teams in 'Madden NFL 19' based on ratings
- 'Madden NFL 19' ratings: Seven players now share coveted 99 Overall
- Fatalities confirmed in mass shooting at 'Madden 19' tournament in Florida, police say
- Grading NFL trade deadline deals through 'Madden NFL 19'
Madden NFL 20 MUT Trophies Guide – How to Get Trophies have 290 words, post on segmentnext.com at August 15, 2019. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.