Earlier this year, executive producer Mark Darrah, lead producer Michael Gamble, and lead director Jonathan Warner confirmed that they’ve left Anthem’s development team. Today, lead producer Ben Irving, who helped fill in for Gamble, announced that he’s leaving BioWare entirely to accept a position at another gaming company. ”After eight amazing years at BioWare I have made the decision to move on and have accepted an exciting opportunity at another gaming company,” he said on Twitter. “Since the first time I played Baldur’s Gate many many years ago, BioWare was the dream place I always wanted to work.”I will forever be grateful to all the people who gave me the chance to work on great products with amazing people. I believe Anthem has a bright future – there is a great team working on it and I look forward to following its progress (and playing it!) from the sidelines.”I have really enjoyed interacting with the Anthem community – Streams, Twitter and Reddit. Through the good times and the tough times. You all are in great hands with [EA global lead Jesse Anderson] and [EA / Bioware global community lead Andrew Johnson]. I wish nothing but the best for all of you.” Irving’s… Read full this story
- Anthem: Release date, Game trailer, Bioware 2018 news for PS4, Xbox, PC Destiny rival
- Vuelta a Espana: Simon Yates leads overall as Ben King races to stage nine win
- Another leading high street shop is leaving Whitefriargate
- Who is Ben Stokes, why is he on trial, who is his wife and what is his net worth?
- Who is Ben Stokes, why is the England cricketer on trial, who is his wife and what’s his net worth?
- Which song was number one in Ireland the night you celebrated your Leaving Cert results?
- Harry Styles ‘lived in an attic room in producer pal Ben Winston’s house for a YEAR to create new sitcom Happy Together’
- Moment Ben Stokes is quizzed by police after knocking out two men in street fight
- Joe Root confident Ben Stokes is ready to return at Trent Bridge
- England win thrilling first Test after Ben Stokes breaks Virat Kohli resistance
Lead Anthem producer Ben Irving leaves BioWare have 370 words, post on www.gamesradar.com at August 15, 2019. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.