I use this script rotate the camera on its local X axis: float v = verticalSpeed * Input.GetAxis(“Mouse Y”); transform.Rotate(-v, 0, 0); Right now this lets the player look up & down without limit, wrapping around a full 360 degrees. How can I limit this so they can look only 90 degrees up or 90 degrees down from the horizon?
- Hell Yeah, Bring on All the Cameras
- CBS2 Exclusive: Freeport Police Say Body Cameras Are Win-Win For All
- Three Secret Features Of Google’s New Camera App That Will Blow Your Mind
- Best mirrorless camera 2019: the 10 best models on the planet
- Best camera 2019: the 10 best cameras you can buy right now
- The best cheap camera
- Oppo Reno 10x Zoom vs. Huawei P30 Pro camera shootout: Zooming in on the action
- Samsung may challenge Apple's legacy in 2020, aims at launching Galaxy S11 with 108-megapixel camera
- How to choose a camera: The ultimate guide to buying the right gear
- Best 360 camera: 10 cameras to capture everything
How to limit camera pitch (x rotation) between two angles have 163 words, post on gamedev.stackexchange.com at August 15, 2019. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.