Gone with the wind The Stillness of the Wind looks like it should be the cosiest game in the history of forever. Composed of big, bright primary colours that look like they’ve been stitched together to form a warm, snuggly quilt, this is a game about an old lady and her goats. Yes, there are chickens as well, but really, it’s the goats you’ll come to care for most. They’re your pride and joy on this farm, and you’ll spend a good portion of every day petting them, milking them and turning said milk into delicious wheels of cheese that you can trade with the local pedlar that drops by every now and again at your idyllic ranch. But then the crows turn up. The songbirds stop singing. Your chickens go missing in the night. The pedlar stops coming, and you start having ominous visions about the future. Then the sandstorm comes, and everything stops growing. Your food rots. Your goats fall ill. You don’t know what you can do to save them, but you struggle on until, finally, the end arrives, and you fade into a blissful white light. Far from being the cosiest game in the history of… Read full this story
- The show goes on: George RR Martin will work on 'House of the Dragon' only after finishing 'Winds of Winter'
- Wind River
- No. 19 Penn St. sloppy but still tops Indiana
- Still ticking: The improbable survival of the luxury watch business
- George RR Martin’s The Winds of Winter: no plans for publication in 2015
- Still No Bed of Roses
- McConnell says GOP will see 'wind' in its face come midterm elections
- Democrats Have The Wind At Their Backs, But Can They Capitalize?
- The Energy 202: Scott Pruitt praises emissions drop but still hasn't conceded climate change is real
- Energy 202: Scott Pruitt praises emissions drop but still hasn't conceded climate change is real
Have You Played... The Stillness of the Wind? have 325 words, post on www.rockpapershotgun.com at August 14, 2019. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.