For a while now there’s been a wonderful resurgence of indie games thanks to the ease of getting a game on a platform. One of the games riding on that wave was 2015’s Gravity Ghost. A heartwarming puzzle game that was simple enough for anyone to pick up and play, the game received a warm reception at launch. Four years later and its finally making its way to consoles with Gravity Ghost: Deluxe Edition. Is this a friendly ghost, or is it time to call an exorcist?You play as Iona, a young girl who recently died under mysterious circumstances along with a wild fox she named Voy. When Voy vanishes Iona sets out to find out why. In the process, she discovers seven giant animal guardians tasked with protecting a planet. While they were sleeping, a black hole wiped the planet out. Iona’s goals include reassembling the planet, finding Voy, and coming to terms with her own death. It’s a heartwarming story that manages to perfectly nail the tone it’s shooting for most of the time. Iona is a great character, especially thanks to some fantastic voice acting by Ashley Burch, and I easily came to care for her story…. Read full this story
- Brother PT-1880 Advanced Deluxe Labeler Review
- Mass Effect Game Review
- Is the Shaun T Deluxe Insanity Workout Worth Getting?
- Jack LaLanne's Power Deluxe Juicer
- Melissa & Doug Deluxe Standing Easel Review
- Fellowes Deluxe Keyboard Drawer Review
- What is a Zero Gravity Massage Chair?
- Eddie Bauer Deluxe 3 in 1 Car Seat
- Ghostbusters - The Video Game by Atari Inc Review
- Review of Deluxe 100% Cotton Damask Stripe Mattress Pad
Gravity Ghost: Deluxe Edition Review have 280 words, post on techraptor.net at August 15, 2019. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.