Epic has rolled out a new set of Season X challenges for Fortnite: Battle Royale. This week’s batch of tasks is called Worlds Collide, a reference to Season 5’s tagline, and many of the challenges revolve around elements from that season, such as the infamous purple cube known affectionately by the community as Kevin. The cube has returned–sort of–in one of this week’s tasks, which asks you to visit a cube memorial in the desert or by a lake. Here’s where to find one and how to complete the challenge.Where Are The Cube Memorial Locations?There are two memorials to Kevin the cube around the island, both in places the cube visited when it first appeared on the island back in Season 5. The first can be found on a plateau to the southwest of Paradise Palms, where it originally materialized, while the second is located near Loot Lake, which the cube infamously plunged into and transformed at the end of Season 5. We’ve marked down both cube memorial locations on the map below.How To Complete The ChallengeOnce you know where the cube memorials are located, you only need to visit one of them in order to complete the challenge, so… Read full this story
- PUBG Mobile upcoming update to bring Season 10, Royale pass, new items and skins
- Fortnite season 10 released, exciting gamers and investors
- West Chester native wins season 10 of 'RuPaul's Drag Race'
- Ice Cube expands Big3 basketball league amid challenges
- Tom Brady keeps binders of memories from each season of his career -- and still has his suspension letter from Deflategate
- 'The Walking Dead' showrunner Angela Kang isn't approaching season 10 as the show's final season
- Internet Game Fortnite Back With A New Chapter
- When To Avoid Driving During This Memorial Weekend
- Things Phoenix Should Know If Flying A Flag This Memorial Day
- 10 of the best places to play games in Tokyo
Fortnite Cube Memorial Locations Guide (Season 10 Challenge) have 323 words, post on www.gamespot.com at August 14, 2019. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.