After a hard match of Fortnite, maybe you should hunt down and take in a snack – even if it looks a little faulty. Your task this week is to “Consume Glitched Foraged items” in Fortnite, so here are the locations you need to visit to do just that. “Foraged items” in Fortnite are usually the foods that you can find around the map and “consume”. These include bananas, mushrooms, apples, peppers, and coconuts. For this week’s challenges though you need to find specifically “Glitched” Foraged items, which are new to the game’s files. It looks like these special Foraged items appear in the new Rift Zones that have appeared in Season 10. Dataminers have found that the “Glitched Foraged Items” element is linked to a Rift Zone that’s due to appear over the Soccer Pitch area that’s between Tilted and Snobby Shores. Where to find Foraged Items in Fortnite Bananas and Apples are probably the least useful of the Foraged Items, because they just heal 5 HP to you bar if you’ve taken damage – meaning you can’t consume them if you’re at full health. Like the Lost Spray cans from last week, these items are spread around the… Read full this story
- ‘Fortnite’ Week 7 Secret Battle Star Location & How to Get the Road Trip Skin
- Fortnite ploy highlights Google’s Android weakness versus Apple
- ‘Fortnite’ 2FA Guide
- Kentucky mayor, 12-year-old boy compete in Fortnite dance off
- Gun-concealing furniture builder in Ozarks deceived hundreds of consumers, Hawley says
- How consumers are transforming Minnesota's food companies and economy
- The Authentication Company marks, identifies petroliana, automobilia, advertising items for originality and authenticity
- Inflation, tariffs are hitting consumers at the cash register
- Consumer Telematics Market will be driven by increased sales of automobiles
- Google clarifies location-tracking policyYou may also be interested in...
Fortnite: Consume Glitched Foraged Items locations have 308 words, post on www.vg247.com at August 15, 2019. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.