For some reason, the game window shows black borders on the left and on the right when the game is run. I have checked “Maximize On Play”. This behaviour is new. I would like to find out what I did that caused this. All “Supported Aspect Ratios” are ticked, I didn’t change anything. I just don’t see why Unity is creating these borders. Which settings could I still check? Thank you!
- Mark Reason: Black Caps defy logic in opting for Tim Southee for Super Overs
- Trump’s Border Wall Gates Need to Be Open for Months to Handle Flash Flooding
- Armored Gunmen Shoot Two in Texas Border City Home Invasion
- U.S. Border Seizures of Meth, Fentanyl Set to Break Records in 2020
- Previously Deported Man Arrested in Texas with Stolen Firearm, Says Border Patrol
- Texas Police Look for Cartel Connection in Texas Border Shootout
- Five Mexican Cartel Gunmen Incinerated in Armored Truck 50 Miles from Texas Border
- Black History Month: Pitt’s School Of Education Dean Is University’s First Black Female Dean
- U.S. Border Patrol denies Calif. woman's claims she forced agents off Greyhound bus
- The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance Tactics is all about strategic nostalgia in gameplay trailer
Finding out reason for black borders at gameplay have 207 words, post on gamedev.stackexchange.com at August 15, 2019. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.