Doom Eternal’s Battlemode is a new 2v1 fight between a pair of player-controlled demons and a heavily-armed human Slayer. It was shown off during the Quakecon 2019 keynote and now you can give the multiplayer overview a watch, getting you ready for the November launch. If you’ve watched the keynote, you’ll probably recognise the footage, introducing three of the five demons that will be available at launch, giving us a tour of the map and suggesting a few strategies. It looks like a busy, frenetic mode and quite a bit different from Doom’s previous multiplayer. There’s a lot of flying going on, too. The Revenant has a jetpack, the Pain Elemental floats and the Slayer can spend lots of time soaring across the map thanks to jump pads monkey bars. It looks like only the poor Mancubus will be left on the ground, but what it lacks in agility it makes up for with flamethrowers. The demons seem tough, but they’re apparently at a disadvantage in duels with the Slayer. They can also be sneaky, though, dropping hazards in the Slayer’s path. The Pain Elemental, with its lofty view of the battlefield, will probably make a handy trap-dropper. That’s the demon for me,… Read full this story
- Doom Eternal won't have ray tracing for quite some time
- Doom Eternal stays old-school, won’t include microtransactions
- Doom Eternal brings veiny vistas and violence to November
- The Doom Eternal Collector's Edition is Back for the PS4 and Xbox One
- DOOM Eternal Confirms It Won't Have Controversial Feature
- Doom Eternal to skip ray tracing at launch
- Doom Eternal will be a 22-hour-plus game, developer says
- Doom Eternal won't have microtransactions or an in-game store, says creative director Hugo Martin
- Doom Eternal Director Says Doom 2016 Multiplayer "Played It Very Safe"
- Doom Eternal Pre-Order: Release Date, Special Editions, And Doom 64 Bonus
Doom Eternal's multiplayer trailer shows off the 2v1 Battlemode have 317 words, post on www.pcgamer.com at August 15, 2019. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.