I have been learning multiplayer HTML5 game development and used Node Js. The tutorial I followed taught me how to host your node js server in Heroku. But now I want to upload my game to Facebook instant games platform. Will Facebook web hosting run my node js server and client? If not then how it differs from Heroku and AWS services. Thank you.
- Apple jams Facebook’s web-tracking tools
- Enhance your resume with 8 certification courses on AWS
- Rackspace Strengthens Amazon Web Services Migration Expertise to Support Customers’ Digital Transformation
- Facebook tested our news reading habits for Instant Articles subscription test
- Formula 1 Announce Partnership with Amazon Web Services, To Unlock 'Big Bucket of Content'
- VMware Cloud on AWS – Momentum Continues
- Facebook may unveil eye-tracking technology in future
- Facebook introduces Keyword Snooze in News Feed
- Kerry Washington Executive-Produced Facebook Watch’s Five Points, and Now I Want Her to Produce All the Things
- Should Chrome copy Safari and help block Facebook?
Difference b/w Facebook instant web hosting and AWS/heroku have 163 words, post on gamedev.stackexchange.com at August 15, 2019. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.