Destiny 2 game director Luke Smith’s epic, now three-part mega-update on the state and future of the game continued today with a look ahead at Bungie’s aspirations for the Shadowkeep expansion and beyond, which includes leaning more heavily into the RPG aspects of the game and giving players “more agency over how they look.” The post also provides a detailed recap of yesterday’s armor 2.0 livestream, with a granular breakdown of how the stats are being converted and pulled together, and reveals Bungie’s plan to ensure that everyone can play together when Shadowkeep goes live: By immediately bumping the Power level of all players up to 750.On the subject of armor, Smith makes the point that if you already have a set of gear you love, that’s cool—you’re not going to be forced to change up your brand. “If you’re a pretty hardcore player (or really lucky!) and have a set of armor today with perfect-for-you perks (like a fully loaded Enhanced Gun You Like set of perks), I think you’re going to keep using them for a while. I certainly expect the World First raid teams are going to go in with Forsaken-era gear that they’ve infused up throughout… Read full this story
- Power demand inching closer to pre-Covid levels
- EVN offers discounts on power use
- Giants breakout predictions 2020: Will Hernandez thrives in power scheme, Jason Garrett unlocks Evan Engram
- Hazelwood power station's eight chimneys demolished in live stream viewed by thousands
- MLB Power Rankings: Which teams are best suited for bullpen games in a shortened 2020 season?
- Netanyahu Loyalists Promise PM He'll Never 'Walk Alone' as Opponents Demand He Relinquish Power
- Three players who were ruined by Bayern Munich in recent years
- Bundesliga power rankings: Borussia Dortmund closing in on Bayern Munich ahead of clash
- Premier League return: How long will it take for players to get fit?
- Getting girls active is key to women's sport future, say players and coaches
Destiny 2: Shadowkeep will bump all players to Power level 750 have 335 words, post on www.pcgamer.com at August 15, 2019. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.