Descent Studios, the studio behind Descent (2019) AKA Descent: Underground is still experiencing troubles with its publisher Little Orbit. According to multiple posts over the past few months on the game’s discord by its director Eric “Wingman” Peterson. “Essentially our contract got breached, and now we are trying to unwind it and get the game to market…”For those who aren’t familiar with the game. Descent: Underground is a reboot/prequel of the classic PC shooter that coined the term “Six degrees of freedom” due to its revolutionary at the time movement mechanics. Descent: Underground was a Kickstarter success back in April 2015 and raised over $600,000, exceeding their expectations. While a vertical slice of the game itself has been available to download and play, its never been properly released. Earlier this year its multiplayer servers were shut down and as usual with these things people began to assume the worst, but that may not be the case here, although there isn’t good news. According to Peterson “Two years ago our top paid employee made 24k, if this falls completely apart, it will suck, but no one scammed or stole anything.” Descent has been completed for quite some time according to Peterson. “It is literally done, just… Read full this story
- Mugshots of men caught using Ilford prostitutes should be published says campaign group
- 'Mrs May ignored advice from my father, leaving the British people in limbo'
- ‘My Dream Is Coming True’: Beloved Cat’s Ashes to Be Launched into Earth’s Orbit
- Youth allegedly raped 'vulnerable' girl (12) he met on Facebook,court told
- Holly Hagan slams Pretty Little Thing for promoting anti-gay hotel
- Woman allegedly attempts to break into Santa Bernadita Church
- HOUSE RAIDERS: Suspects allegedly caught destroying homes under construction in Sant Joan
- Suffolk MP wins damages and apology from Sunday Times over unfounded allegations
- Man caught in 'paedophile hunter' sting could face death threat, court hears
- Dr Dan Poulter tells of struggle for justice after newspaper allegations
Descent Caught In Limbo As Little Orbit Allegedly Won't Publish have 334 words, post on techraptor.net at August 15, 2019. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.