The Resident Evil-like Daymare: 1998 received an official release date yesterday. The Daymare: 1998 release date brings the third-person survival horror game to players later this summer on September 17 on PC for $29.99. Developer Invader Studios announced the Daymare: 1998 release date with a new trailer. The trailer focuses on one of the game’s three protagonists, a forest ranger and “regular guy” named Sam. Invader Studios describes Sam as a respected citizen of Keen Sight, the town where Daymare: 1998 takes place. Sam apparently has some kind of unknown greater destiny to make a contribution to the future of Keen Sight, but he’s hindered by a condition that he’s forced to manage with regular pill doses. Invader Studios previously revealed another protagonist, Liev, who is a Russian special forces agent-turned American security operative that arrives in Keen Sight to deal with the monsters appearing there. A free demo is also available now, downloadable via the game’s Steam page. ALSO: A new Resident Evil game may be in development Invader Studios was founded by the creators of an unofficial Unreal Engine 4 remake of Resident Evil 2 called “Resident Evil 2 Reborn.” A video of the game’s alpha version gained more… Read full this story
- Doom Eternal Release Date Announced At Bethesda E3 2019 Conference
- One Punch Man: A Hero Nobody Knows Release Date Announced
- Commandos 2, Praetorians HD remasters get January release date on PC
- GOOD NEWS : Salman Khan's 'Kick 2' release date announced !
- Rick and Morty season 4 release date announced in schwifty new trailer
- Cyberpunk 2077 release date announced at E3 2019 by… Keanu Reeves?
- VR sneaker Budget Cuts 2: Mission Insolvency gets December release date on PC
- Marvel Champions Release Date Announced
- 'Stardew Valley' Update 1.4 Has Release Date, Improves 'Nearly Every Aspect of the Game'
- Wasteland 3 Release Date Revealed in New X019 Trailer
Daymare: 1998 release date announced for PC have 302 words, post on www.gamerevolution.com at August 15, 2019. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.