I’m going to open this story with the strangest disclaimer you’ll ever read on RPS: as a young man who grew up in the Glasgowy part of the country, I was a supporter of Glasgow Rangers. Generally, this wouldn’t be a problem, but when you’re dealing with the Old Firm, well, they like to know. In my own defence, I started back when Davie Cooper was plying his trade down the left wing, and that was all I really cared about at the time. That man had a left foot that could bend the Stanford Linear Accelerator. I left all that behind 20 years ago, but that won’t matter in some circles. Anyway, Celtic FC has signed an esports team to take part in the Call of Duty World World League, making them the first football club in the UK to make a serious investment in electronic sports, and I’m colouring it green to make sure everyone knows I’ve moved on. The Bhoys (Shea “QwiKeR” Sweeney, Sean “Seany” O’Connor, Ben “Bance” Bance, Byron “Nastie” Plumridge, and Sam “Chain” Dineley) are in LA this week, having already triumphed in the (deep breath) CWL Finals MTN DEW® AMP® GAME FUEL® Open Bracket…. Read full this story
- Friends take on the West Highland Way in aid of Kilbryde Hospice and Celtic FC Foundation.
- Celtic confirm signing of Irish teenage prodigy Armstrong Okoflex from Arsenal
- Rumour Mill: Celtic ‘should sign John Terry’
- Scottish football transfer LIVE: Levein warning over Hearts signing, two clubs battle for Miller, centre-back Celtic ‘should sign’
- Guiseley v Chester FC LIVE: Build-up, team news and match action from Nethermoor
- Hull FC sign 'promising' forwards Danny Langtree and Levy Nzoungou
- Manchester United should have targeted Liverpool FC signings
- Curzon Ashton v Chester FC LIVE: Build-up, team news and match action
- Liverpool FC signing Fabinho opens up on Manchester United rumours
- Hull FC vs Wakefield LIVE team news, score updates and reaction
Celtic FC have signed a Call Of Duty esports team have 333 words, post on www.rockpapershotgun.com at August 15, 2019. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.