Things didn’t go well for the documentary crew who explored Blair Witch’s woods in the 1999 film, but they weren’t a cop, and they didn’t have a cop dog called Bullet by their side. The game has you investigating the disappearance of a young boy in the same region where the Blair Witch is rumoured to hunt. I’m sure the kid’s just fine.That’s the set up for the new Blair Witch game, which comes from the team that made pretty-but-flawed horror game Layers of Fear and Observer. The game challenges you to pit “YOUR SANITY AGAINST HER CURSE” because your fictional cop character is a man “burdened by his past”, as fictional police officers tend to be. With Bullet by your side, I’m not really sure what could go wrong.The trailer above is just a mood piece, but a good one. For some reason I expected more film grain and a home-brewed look to evoke the low-tech, improvised feel of the original film, but the film’s iconography is there, in that extraordinarily creepy white house and the hanging twig symbols.The game will be influenced by the “cinematic lore” of the films. Hopefully that’s just the first one, and not Book… Read full this story
- Bastille Day Trailer Shows Why Idris Elba Should Be James Bond
- Star Wars Episode IX: The Rise Of Skywalker teaser trailer shows Rey getting advice from Luke and confirms Carrie Fisher WILL be in the movie
- 'Mortal Kombat 11' Terminator Gameplay Trailer Shows Fatality, Fatal Blow & More
- Happy Sardar trailer shows a happy, hilarious romance
- New Pokemon Sun & Moon trailer shows off version-exclusive Pokemon, dancing, and fashionista trainers
- Destiny 2 Crown of Sorrow raid trailer shows a Hive-infested Leviathan and some slick new armor
- No Man's Sky Beyond launch trailer shows off expanded multiplayer and rideable aliens
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided trailer shows the ramifications of 'mechanical apartheid'
- The Party's Just Beginning trailer shows Karen Gillan make directorial debut
- Pokemon Sun and Moon trailer shows off adorable Alola Forms and powerful Z-Moves
Blair Witch trailer shows completely safe and normal forest have 350 words, post on www.pcgamer.com at August 15, 2019. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.