Hardly a Mirage. Respawn is not having a good week. The Iron Crown event kicked off causing immediate backlash to the ridiculous pricing of the new loot, and now players are taking to reddit to complain about “teaming” – finding groups of players teaming up to take out the rest of the solos in a match.In all fairness, it’s a new event and game mode for Apex, and as such it should be expected for there to be minor issues here and there until they iron out all the kinks. But from what we’ve found with the teaming problem, it’s really not a minor issue.At first the teaming could just be seen as a couple of random players messing around who actually don’t know each other; this happens all the time in games like Overwatch, but Apex has no kind of emote system, so it makes it difficult to make friends when people are trying to shoot you on sight.The next logical assumption is players are queue sniping; readying up at the same time to attempt to get in the same match. But surely it can’t be that easy, can it?Playing on PC, myself and Emma Kent jumped into a few… Read full this story
- Apex Legends season 3: Celebrate Halloween at Kings Canyon with Fight or Fright event
- Apex Legends solo mode is live, but players aren't happy with new loot boxes
- New Approaches to Old Problems - 10-Things to Consider if You're "Stuck"
- BT Apex Barrel - New Technology For Paintball Barrels
- The Importance Of Solo And Team Games And Toys
- Interactive Sleep Diary - New Solutions For Old Problems
- The Problem of Apparently Self Destructive Teams
- Team Building Activity - Mind Spin - Brainstorming, Problem Solving, Creative Thought Development
- Team Building Leadership
- Team Building Success - 4 Steps To Implement
Apex Legends' new solo mode has a teaming problem have 313 words, post on www.eurogamer.net at August 15, 2019. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.