Ben Irving, the lead producer behind BioWare’s action-RPG Anthem is leaving the game company. The announcement was made by the producer in a series of tweets, which states Irving has accepted a position with another company. Irving describes BioWare as “the dream place,” adding that Anthem – which launched in February – has a “bright future” under its current leadership. So far no new lead producer has been named to take his place. We’ve reached out to EA for comment.
- 'Anthem' Update Arriving Soon With New Stronghold
- 'Star Citizen' Director Offers Advice for Improving 'Anthem'
- 'Anthem' In-Game Message Possibly Hinting at Development Issues Discovered
- Former Bioware Designer Creates New 'Dungeons & Dragons' Adventure Set Between 'Baldur's Gate' Games
- Australia's REAL All-Star: Brave nine-year-old boy Quaden Bayles leads out the players at NRL clash after he was bullied over his dwarfism
- Pence Flies to NFL Game to Stage Walkout Over Anthem Protests
- Demi Lovato will perform The National Anthem at Super Bowl in Miami two years after her last live performance and her drug overdose
- After winning hearts with his music, AR Rahman to debut as writer & producer
- America Ferrera will be leaving NBC's Superstore after five seasons to start 'the next chapter' for her family and career
- America Ferrera leaving 'Superstore' in surprise move
Anthem’s Lead Producer leaves BioWare have 216 words, post on www.vg247.com at August 15, 2019. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.