Ben Irving, the lead producer on BioWare’s action-RPG Anthem, has announced he’s leaving the company. In a statement on Twitter, Irving said that he has accepted a position with another company, and says the game has a “bright future.”GameSpot has reached out to EA for comment.Developing… Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email [email protected]
- 'It's been a long road to get here': BioWare's Mike Gamble on the launch of 'Anthem,' and what the team learned from that rocky demo
- 'Anthem' is crashing some PlayStation 4 consoles, and there's no fix in sight
- EA has a 'Fortnite' on its hands with its new game, 'Apex Legends.' So what does that mean for 'Anthem'?
- Justice Department Poised To Block Cigna-Anthem And Aetna-Humana Mergers: Reports
- L.L. Bean Latest to Joins the Cotton Leads Sustainability Program
- J.Crew and sister brand Madewell launched new sustainable denim collections that use less water, chemicals, and energy to produce
- 5 Ways to Lead Even if You’re Not an Executive
- The 3 Steps to Empower Your Employees to Produce Better Work
- Cardi B becomes first female rapper to ever earn Album Of The Year as she leads big winners at 2019 BET Awards
- US Oil Producers Are "Missing Out" On $100 Million A Day In Revenue
Anthem Lead Producer Leaving BioWare have 222 words, post on www.gamespot.com at August 15, 2019. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.