Ben Irving, the lead producer on BioWare’s action-RPG Anthem, has announced he’s leaving the company. In a statement on Twitter, Irving said that he has accepted a position with another company and that the game still has a “bright future” under current leadership.In his series of tweets, Irving says BioWare was “the dream place” since the first time he played Baldur’s Gate. He thanks the community for being so engaged “through the good times and the tough times,” and says they’re in good hands with Jesse Anderson and Andrew Johnson. It’s unclear, from his statement, who will be filling the lead producer role for future Anthem updates.Irving has been with BioWare since 2011, serving a variety of roles including lead development director for The Old Republic franchise and the lead producer on Star Wars: The Old Republic. Anthem struggled with a rocky launch, and recently launched its anticipated Cataclysm update.GameSpot has reached out to EA for comment. Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email [email protected]
- Another Anthem Lead Is Leaving BioWare
- Cambridge Analytica won't be revived under new company name
- Paid Family Leave: Is Your Company Aware of the Latest Ordinances?
- The Impact Areas of the new Companies Bill: A Primer
- Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) Implements A New Company Registration Format Effective August 5, 2013
- New Company Formed after Merger now the World's Biggest Airline
- Rules for 11 chapters of the new Companies Act 2013 notified
- Entrepreneur Hopes to Make a Go of His New Company in Lexington, Kentucky
- The new Companies Act has its share of issues and in some areas will create more complications than before: Zia Mody
- Centre asked by Supreme Court to reply on petition against new Companies Act
Anthem Lead Producer Leaving BioWare For New Company have 298 words, post on www.gamespot.com at August 15, 2019. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.