Embarking on “exciting opportunity at another gaming company”. Ben Irving, lead producer on Anthem (as well as regular developer livestream face and frequent spokesperson for the team), has announced his departure from BioWare after eight years. In a tweet sharing the news, Irving wrote, ” Since the first time I played Baldur’s Gate many many years ago, BioWare was the dream place I always wanted to work. That dream became a reality in 2011, with Irving most prominently serving as lead producer on Star Wars: The Old Republic before joining the Anthem team in 2017. “I will forever be grateful to all the people who gave me the chance to work on great products with amazing people,” he said, “I believe Anthem has a bright future – there is a great team working on it and I look forward to following its progress (and playing it!) from the sidelines.” Irving’s departure from BioWare follows the long-awaited release of Anthem’s much-trumpeted Cataclysm event, and comes just shy of six months after the game’s troubled launch. While Irving hasn’t yet shared details on his next venture, his tweet did tease that he’s moving on to an “exciting opportunity at another gaming company”.
- Anthem and BioWare lose lead producer Ben Irving
- Anthem Lead Producer Explains Alliance System And Guilds, Hints At ‘Big Things’ To Come
- Top Tips Before Playing Anthem This Weekend From Lead Producer Michael Gamble
- Former SWTOR creative lead James Ohlen departs BioWare, former Hearthstone boss Ben Brode announces new company
- Anthem lead gameplay designer Corey Gaspur passes away
- MMOSiteAn Interview with Black Desert Online Lead Producer
- EA executive Patrick Söderlund announces departure
- Buzzfeed UK staff announce departures from news website weeks after cuts to workforce revealed
- Possible Mass Exodus Brewing At Gilead As Another Top Official Announces Departure
- Check out Anthem’s day-one patch notes as BioWare puts an end to gear farm cheesing
Anthem lead producer Ben Irving announces departure from BioWare have 320 words, post on www.eurogamer.net at August 15, 2019. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.