Sony just wrapped up a big sale on the PlayStation Network Store, and it’s already kicked off another with a bunch of deals on PS4 games and more. The August Savings sale lasts until September 3 at 8 AM PT / 11 AM ET.
The discounted PS4 games include Injustice 2: Legendary Edition ($30), Middle-earth: Shadow of War – Definitive Edition ($30), and Dying Light ($14), as well as Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 – Zombie Chronicles Edition ($24), Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy ($20), and BioShock: The Collection ($15). XCOM 2 ($15) is also on sale, in addition to its expansion War of the Chosen ($16).
Yakuza 0 ($12) is another great game that sees a discount, though it’s important to note that you can get Yakuza 0, Yakuza Kiwami, and Yakuza Kiwami 2 in a newly released bundle. The Yakuza Origins Digital Bundle costs $50, and that’s not a sale price, either. It’s a great deal, considering Yakuza Kiwami 2 itself currently costs $50.
There are also a couple of PS3 games discounted, including GRID Autosport ($7), Risen 3: Titan Lords – Complete Edition ($8), and The Walking Dead ($10). And if you’re wondering about the Vita: yes, there are discounts for Sony’s handheld. Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls ($15) and Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony ($24) are both on sale, as well as Zero Escape: The Nonary Games ($12) and Zero Escape: Zero Time Dilemma ($12).
You can see a list of some of our favorites from this sale in the list below.
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email [email protected]
- Black Lives Matter just announced an important initiative for 2017
- The PS4's Baseball Game Just Saved Thousands of Promising Careers
- Man Shot Dead Over PS4 Sale
- Pick Up Our Readers' Favorite Backpack and More From This Huge GORUCK Sale
- A huge new survey gives us just a snapshot of how trans people suffer in America
- GameStop's Huge Collectibles Sale Includes A Free Month of Funimation With Anime Items
- March sales: finally marking the end of winter?
- PCs with Cannon Lake CPUs won't be on sale until the very end of 2019
- GM to pull out of South Africa completely and discontinue Chevrolet sales in India by end of 2017
- Indonesian sales of Daihatsu Copen end after 4 years