How would we measure good without evil? I suppose by contrasting it with neutrality or inaction, but that’s an unhelpful answer. By setting our heroes up against villains, of course! Batman has the Joker, Holmes has Moriarty, The Flash has, um, Reverse-Flash. But what about our videogame protagonists?Who is your favorite videogame villain? Here are some of our favorites, let us know yours in the comments below.Samuel Roberts: Every character who ever calls you in GTA OnlineIf you thought your pals in GTA 4 were needy, then holy crap, in GTA Online they have nothing better to do than bother you. This is clearly to indicate to the player that there’s plenty out there to go and do in Los Santos—each one is linked to a task—but I just want Simeon to stop calling me. Phone calls take up a bit too much time in GTA Online, as even during the heists Lester and other characters need to keep calling you about stuff. That’s the price of having a protagonist that never speaks, I suppose. Shaun Prescott: Spelunky’s shopkeeperThe Spelunky shopkeeper isn’t a villain per se, but he is if you try to rob him blind. And you should, nay, you must,… Read full this story
- Every Cup Chase Has Its Heroes & Villains
- Our favorite 55-inch OLED TV is down to $1,099
- Here's why Thanos is the best Marvel villain yet
- Superhero and Villain Bar Crawl fuses good, evil for ultimate good time in downtown Pensacola
- ABC's Bachelor in Paradise cast full of villains, fan favorites and former flames
- Thanos vs. Night King: Villains of Avengers: Endgame and Game of Thrones compared
- Can You Handle Idris Elba Playing a Villain Zaddy in the Fast & Furious Spinoff?
- Who's your favorite Stan Lee character?
- The Villains of Spider-Man 3
- Star Wars villain Dooku's early days revealed in compelling audio drama
Who is your favorite videogame villain? have 322 words, post on www.pcgamer.com at July 13, 2019. This is cached page on GameMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.